Friday, July 17, 2009

happy birthday to me:

"If the last unicorn in the world showed up and told me that, "Tyler, you're my only hope. You're the only kind soul left in this world, I believe--you're the only one I can truly trust!" I would say, "there, there little unicorn, all is well." Then I would lead it to where I'd tell it I had delicious food and then I would kill it. Lindsey, I would murder that unicorn with my bare hands (probably strangle it b/c you know how those things can get messy) and I would cut off it's beautiful, shimmering, alabaster horn. And I would give that, Lindsey, to be with you right now. I would kill the last unicorn and give you its horn."---Tyler Sparks.

1 comment:

  1. As I drove to work today I realized that this whole blogging-to-write thing is really just for my benefit. You have a column, so naturally, you are still writing. How sweet of you to humor me. Also, this is made apparent by your quote posts and your list posts. Love you, hero.

    ReplyDelete