Thursday, July 16, 2009

cash out.

these old bones will soon be 22. this is what i plan to do at 22:

1. wake up earlier.
2. stay up later.
3. eat more salads and less salad dressing.
4. find the perfect popsicle.
5. force a collar on tuna "big neck" johnson. preferably a burberry collar.
6. take my vitamins.
7. fall in love with someone who is intelligent. 
8. use my brain.
9. write a bedtime story.
10. be cuter and sweeter.
11. work on my thankfulness and place less emphasis on presents.
12. grow out my hair.
13. pay attention to detail.
14. learn to cook something other than spaghetti. 
15. learn to shag dance.
16. find Lia.
17. find Cory.
18. find Bobby Otten.
19. find Tyler.
20. find Myself.
21. drink less Diet Coke and more water.
22. learn new adjectives.
23. participate.
24. remember to light a candle every time I sit down to read a book.
25. move to a city that can be described as "hustle-bustle"
26. overcome my unhealthy obsession for John Mayer and Lady Gaga.
27. develop a get-rich quick scheme.

5 comments: