Friday, June 26, 2009

P.T.U (pretty torn up)

Dear Michael Jackson,

Last night I sat alone in my bedroom in the dark and listened to "Man in the Mirror" entirely too many times. I love you because you sing songs that make me feel nostalgic. In addition, last night I went to a going-away party for two girls and they had a slideshow playing on the TV and it made me feel like I was at a visitation, even though both girls were in the kitchen. I was sad to hear the news, but even sadder that I don't have the television special that aired a couple of years ago. I would have loved to have watched it last night and remembered you as a breathing person.  Perhaps I will purchase it off Amazon.com. In July, I may go see a Michael Jackson cover band and dance like you're still alive and planning a world tour. 

Love,
Lindsey

P.S. I will definitely purchase the DVD off of Amazon.com. I feel like I'd be at a loss without it.

2 comments:

  1. Re: P.S.

    Lin, plz get real. You are too broke for dis. And, I repeat, gimme dat iTouch biiiiitch. kthankz

    ReplyDelete